What are SIP Trunks?
- SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) is used to send voice calls over the internet via an IP telephone system rather than using traditional PSTN (analogue) and ISDN (digital) lines.
- SIP Trunks are now the proven choice for voice communication, and its the fastest growing telephony service in the UK, already used by thousands of businesses nationwide.
- SIP Trunks are the best solution in the event of a Disaster Recovery, as they are the perfect backup lines for your existing ISDN connections.
- Can I change my existing lines to SIP Trunks? Yes you can. Most PSTN and ISDN numbers can be easily ported to our SIP platform.
Key benefits of SIP trunking
- Cost Savings – Lower connection, rental and call charges, with the option of free calls.
- Connecting People – Amazing technology which connects multiple offices and remote workers off the same product.
- Unified Communications – Your phone network and data service can connect off the same converged network saving costs.
- Quality – HD quality calls all of the time with our resilient connectivity.
- Scalability – Flexible to be increased or decreased within 24 hours, without any equipment changes.
- Number Portability – Use numbers with any UK area code anywhere in the world, giving you a sense of local presence.
- Business Continuity – In the event of a disaster, your calls will be automatic re-routed to where you need them.
- Fraud Protection – Security available for outbound premium and international calls.
- 24/7 Availability – Our networks are managed and maintained by experienced UK-based specialists.
- Service and support – You get customer service and technical support as standard, with optional 24/7 support.
If you would like to know more information about the different types of recommended phone equipment that can be used with this VoIP technology, then please >>> CLICK HERE
For more information about how this solution could help your business, contact us today on 020 33 888 888 or email email@example.com
Why Choose Open Telecom
> Industry leading UK-based customer service
> Premium partnerships with all the UK’s major carriers
> 24-hour support from our dedicated support team
> Flexible installations and online real-time call stats
> Dedicated account manager and customer services representative
> Industry experts with many years’ experience
> Guaranteed to cut costs while delivering a cutting-edge service
> One itemised monthly billing service