What are SIP Trunks?
SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) is used to send voice calls over the internet via an IP telephone system rather than using traditional PSTN (analogue) and ISDN (digital) lines.
SIP Trunks are now the proven choice for voice communication, and its the fastest growing telephony service in the UK, already used by thousands of businesses nationwide.
Can I change my existing lines to SIP Trunks? Yes you can. Most PSTN and ISDN numbers can be easily ported to our SIP platform.
Key benefits of SIP trunking
- Cost Savings – Lower connection, rental and call charges, with the option of free calls.
- Connecting People – Amazing technology which connects multiple offices and remote workers off the same product.
- Unified Communications – Your phone network and data service can connect off the same converged network saving costs.
- Quality – HD quality calls all of the time with our resilient connectivity.
- Scalability – Flexible to be increased or decreased within 24 hours, without any equipment changes.
- Number Portability – Use numbers with any UK area code anywhere in the world, giving you a sense of local presence.
- Business Continuity – In the event of a disaster, your calls will be automatic re-routed to where you need them.
- Fraud Protection – Security available for outbound premium and international calls.
- 24/7 Availability – Our networks are managed and maintained by experienced UK-based specialists.
- Service and support – You get customer service and technical support as standard, with optional 24/7 support.
For more information about how this solution could help your business, contact us today on 020 33 888 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Open Telecom`s SIP Trunks?
> Industry leading UK-based customer service > Dedicated account manager and customer services representative
> Premium partnerships with all the UK’s major carriers > Industry experts with many years’ experience
> 24-hour support from our dedicated support team > Guaranteed to cut costs while delivering a cutting-edge service
> Flexible installations and online real-time call stats > One itemised monthly billing service