Low Cost Business Line Rental
- Open Telecom offers a number of traditional telecoms services (Analogue lines, ISDN2 and ISDN30) from award winning premium suppliers.
- With more than 20 years in the industry, we have built strong relationships with some of the UK’s largest providers, to offer you the best and most beneficial solutions for your business.
- Line rental from Open Telecom is provided by BT Wholesale, meaning that when you switch to us, any existing lines will remain in place – just a whole lot cheaper!
- As experts in telecoms, let us perform a health check on your telephone lines and propose how we can reduce the cost of your lines, resulting in an average saving of 30% on your monthly bill.
- Once set up, our electronic billing platform delivers you fully detailed call profiles (when calls are made, most expensive calls, most dialled numbers etc), showing you ways of saving further money.
- Using tier 1 suppliers allows us to provide telephone lines from their network, supplying the same high quality solution, but managed by Open Telecom to ensure the best possible user experience.
- With 24/7 support 365 days a year, Open Telecom is renowned for customer service from installation through to on-going account management.
- As a significantly smaller organisation than the leading suppliers, Open Telecom can provide far better service levels with our dedicated technical support team.
- With dedicated account managers and a UK-based customer service team, you know you’re in good hands.
For more information about how this solution could help your business, contact us today on 020 33 888 888 or email email@example.com
Primary business functions:
Voice, Broadband, Fax, PDQ Card Machines, Lifts, Alarms or CCTV.
Calling features available:
Caller Display, Call Diversion, Withheld Number, Anonymous Call Rejection, Choose to Refuse, Presentation Number and more.
Why Open Telecom`s Calls and Lines?
> Industry leading UK-based customer service > Dedicated account manager and customer services representative
> Premium partnerships with all the UK’s major carriers > Industry experts with many years’ experience
> 24-hour support from our dedicated support team > Guaranteed to cut costs while delivering a cutting-edge service
> Flexible installations and online real-time call stats > One itemised monthly billing service