Hosted VoIP provides an enterprise-grade telephony solution with many additional benefits you don’t get with traditional PBX systems. This has become increasingly popular in the last 5 years as many businesses have seen the cost-savings it offers. Hosted VoIP is now widely regarded as the future of business telephony.
A Hosted VoIP solution is fully scalable and offers complete flexibility meaning that the infrastructure will grow with your business and any changes you wish to implement are easily made through our online portal. VoIP offers economies of scale, complete flexibility, better off-site working and hundreds of value-added features.
Expectations on telecom’s are high. The challenge therefore is to provide a communications infrastructure which can achieve this without it breaking the bank account to do so.
You can simply choose, add or remove numbers, extensions, external routing, time profiles, call queues, IVR menus, custom prompts, music on hold, remote workers, call groups, conference call rooms and much more instantly at the click of a button.
System Features includes
- Caller ID
- Conference call
- Call diversion
- Fax to email
- Call recording
As an alternative to traditional telephone connections, SIP Trunks provides a fully featured, cost effective and proven choice for voice communication. Delivered over Data confections (Broadband, Fibre Optic Broadband or Leased Line), and carried across our highly resilient network, you can be assured of excellent call quality.
There are additional benefits of SIP Trunks for disaster recovery and business continuity. In the event that your business is forced to close an office in an emergency, your calls can be automatically re-routed to another office or mobile numbers
- Networked based call recording solutions
- Automatic rerouting online portals
- Disaster Recovery – Backup lines to you existing ISDN connections
Geographic presence allowing you to have any UK STD code routing into your business to provide a local feel to a national company.
- Save money and work smarter with fixed and mobile integration
- Ideal for home and flexible working
- Future-proof – get new features immediately
- One supplier end-to-end to make your life easier
- Multiple site deployment – only one system to buy
- Highly reliable and scalable with support wrap
- Full range of handsets and options to suit your business