Business Broadband & Data Solutions
- Open Telecom offers a range of Business Broadband and IP services to meet your business requirements. Whatever your business size or data needs, we have the right product for you.
- We have a full range of Data and IP Solutions including Ethernet, Leased Lines, IP voice services. As well as ASDL packages, we also offer superfast fibre broadband with speeds of up to 70Mb.
- With over 15 years of experience, combined with our resiliant business broadband from a market leading – award winning broadband supplier, you get unrivalled customer service you expect from Open Telecom.
- We deliver the right levels of care for businesses which includes UK-based customer service professionals and fast fix guarantees which mean we’re the perfect choice for your broadband business needs.
- Our products are tailored to your business to keep your business running smoothly and securely, so a fast and reliable network is key to its performance, so that you can keep a consistent connection all day, every day.
Types of Connectivity
- Mobile Broadband – We provide O2, Vodafone and EE network SIM contracts and mobile phones are available.
- Broadband (ADSL) – Delivered on copper pairs achieving downstream speeds of up to 18Mbps.
- Fibre Broadband (Fibre to the Cabinet – FTTC) – Delivers superfast high-speed broadband with 80Mbps in download speed and 20Mbps in upstream speed.
- Converged Broadband – Ideal for SIP trunks and hosted voice services as voice traffic takes priority on the bandwidth to provide high-quality IP telephony.
- Ethernet First Mile (EFM) – Is a dedicated point to point circuit used in both Wide Area Networking (WAN) and Local Area Networking (LAN).
You can change your bandwidth to suit your demand and if you are looking for a super stable internet connection, then look no further!
- A tough, resilient internet connection with guaranteed download and upload speeds.
- No reduction in speeds, up or down, during peak periods or any other time of day.
- And no reduction in speeds, up or down, no matter how many users are on at any one time.
- Fully un-contended line (so you never share the bandwidth with other internet users).
- You decide upfront what bandwidth you need, and that’s all you pay for.
- If your business is more about uploading or just downloading data, increase either bandwidth.
- Flexibility that you just don’t get with broadband.
For more information about how this solution could help your business, contact us today on 020 33 888 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose Open Telecom
> Industry leading UK-based customer service
> Premium partnerships with all the UK’s major carriers
> 24-hour support from our dedicated support team
> Flexible installations and online real-time call stats
> Dedicated account manager and customer services representative
> Industry experts with many years’ experience
> Guaranteed to cut costs while delivering a cutting-edge service
> One itemised monthly billing service