What is Hosted Voice?
- Hosted VoIP (Voice over IP) is a fully cloud-based service that has many additional benefits that you don’t get with traditional PBX systems.
- This communications infrastructure would allow calls to be managed in an much more efficient way and is run on a highly resilient and secure network.
- Our hosted voice service is a much more cost effective way to manage all your telephony but without the expense of an onsite PBX, meaning no costly maintenance.
- It’s become increasingly popular in the last 5 years as many businesses have seen the cost-savings it offers. Hosted VoIP is now widely regarded as the future of business telephony.
- It is fully scalable and offers complete flexibility, meaning that its infrastructure can grow with your business, and any changes you wish to implement are easily managed.
- It can serve all kinds of businesses with single or multiple sites or whether you are using a handset, headset, cordless or mobile.
- It can route incomming calls quickly to improve customer service and it can promote your business with marketing on hold by sharing important announcements.
- Mobile integration is not only available for remote workers, but in the event of a disaster such as a power failure, calls can be automatically diverted to a chosen number.
- We can manage the service for you in its entirety, or provide you with access to our portal, giving you a central interface from which to manage your hosted voice solution.
- Everything that we’ve learnt and experienced over the last 20 years, has been combined with the latest technology to provide this effective bespoke product, that you simply couldn’t get anywhere else.
Flexibilty of Hosted VoIP
Hosted Voice from Open Telecom gives you the flexibility to design your own voice packages. We’ll help you analyse your user environment, to understand what licenses, features and handsets that would work best for your teams.
You can simply choose, add or remove numbers, user extensions, external routing, time profiles, call queues, IVR menus, custom prompts, music on hold, remote workers, call groups, conference call rooms and much more instantly.
System Features includes
- Call Statistics
- Call Recording
- Auto Attendant
- Music on Hold
- Voicemail to Email
- Conference Calls
- Call Diversion
- Caller ID
- Business Continuity
If you would like to know more information about the different types of recommended phone equipment that can be used with this VoIP technology, then please >>> CLICK HERE
For more information about how this solution could help your business, contact us today on 020 33 888 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose Open Telecom
> Industry leading UK-based customer service
> Premium partnerships with all the UK’s major carriers
> 24-hour support from our dedicated support team
> Flexible installations and online real-time call stats
> Dedicated account manager and customer services representative
> Industry experts with many years’ experience
> Guaranteed to cut costs while delivering a cutting-edge service
> One itemised monthly billing service