Call Centre Solutions
Mitel Contact Centre Solutions is a portfolio of applications that will enable your business to maximise the efficiency of its contact centre. Each application equips contact centre agents with a unique set of tools to handle customer inquiries quickly and efficiently while, at the same time, empowering supervisors to improve business processes. Contact Centre Solutions are browser-based, making them simple to manage from anywhere over the Internet.
Ideal for sophisticated contact centres of all sizes, Contact Centre Solutions not only meets the advanced requirements of small, single-site contact centre, but also seamlessly scale to address the needs of distributed, multi-site, virtual contact centres. It supports all forms of communication including voice, e-mail, Web chat, fax, and walk-in and SMS services. Designed to ensure business continuity, it is a robust solution that delivers resiliency and high availability.
- Extensive custom reporting
- Sophisticated routing and highly customised interactive voice response (IVR)
- Customised integrations for customer relationship management (CRM) and workforce management (WFM)
- Resiliency and high availability
- Support for distributed, multi-site, virtual deployments
Mitel Contact Centre solutions enable contact centre customers to:
- Empower their customers to be served the way they prefer, and manage their expectations
- Drive agent and supervisor productivity, enabling their agents to handle customer enquiries quickly and efficiently and allowing managers to improve business processes
- Streamline their contact centre operations with technologies that seamlessly integrate with their existing infrastructure investments and deploy reliably across multiple sites.
Wireless headsets are usually based on DECT technology and are ideal for situations where you need to leave your desk and move about the office to retrieve information during calls. They generally have a range from 30m to 200m depending on model. If you need advice on which wireless headset works for your particular phone or situation then please call for more information. Other corded styles also available
Open Telecom offer a variety of in-car accessories to maximise your driving experience. Get in touch for more information on our different hardware equipment.
UPS (Un-interrupted power supplies)
UPS is typically used to protect your telecommunications equipment or other electrical equipment where an unexpected power disruption could cause serious business disruption or data loss.
We understand that whilst no two businesses are the same, a reliable power supply is vital for everyone and we are dedicated to making that a reality.
With a wide selection of backup time from 20 minutes to several hours – Call for more information.
Music On Hold
With the world moving at an ever-increasing pace, more and more business is being conducted over the phone. As a result, your telephone image has become more important than ever. Music on hold is the business practice of playing recorded music to fill the silence that would be heard by telephone callers who have been placed on hold or are waiting to be answered. We can help you with Music on hold solutions that best utilities this time to promote your products and services to your waiting customers.
Phone Manager Software
In order to manage your business more effectively the Phone Manager software modules assist in increasing the features and functionality used within your business.
- Phone Manager Lite – a client application that allows you to dial and answer calls easily, see if your colleagues are available to take a call and view your recent calls’ list.
- Phone Manager Outlook – offering all the features of Phone Manager Lite and allows integration into Outlook whilst also providing TAPI integration.
- Phone Manager Professional – offering all the features of Phone Manager Lite with agent working, plus TAPI integration to dial direct from TAPI-enabled applications such as Outlook, Act and Goldmine. It even allows you to download your Outlook contacts into your personal directory too! Pro also allows for integrate your telephone system with your CRM database by screen popping macros, or you need to use software development controls for VB or .NET
- Phone Manager Team Leader – Aimed at call centre supervisors, Phone Manager Team leader uses all the functionality offered the previous versions and adds a tightly integrated call management solution enabling leaders to remotely manage agents in a variety of ways.
Unified Communicator Advanced
Mitel Unified Communicator (UC) Advanced is Mitel’s award-winning unified communications client that integrates presence and availability, secure instant messaging, audio conferencing and web and video collaboration with the call control capabilities of your business communications system. UC Advanced also integrates with leading business productivity tools like Microsoft Exchange/Outlook® and Office as well as IBM® Lotus Notes®. >>> DEMO VIDEO
Mitel Unified Communicator Advanced
Product Key Features
- Improved Efficiency
- Improved Communication Choices
- Improved Mobility
- Improved Integration Options
Unified Communicator Advanced Mobile
With Mitel® Unified Communicator® (UC) Advanced Mobile for iPhone, there’s no more “out of office” – even when you are mobile. Search your corporate directory, check corporate visual voicemail and get other Mitel Unified Communications features directly on your iPhone. Going mobile with UC Advanced is a simple way to connect and communicate with your business associates effectively so you’re more productive while on the move.
Mitel UCA – Dynamic Status
Coupled with Mitel’s award-winning presence engine, Mitel UC Advanced Mobile uses location-based services – GPS and Bluetooth – natively present in the iPhone to automatically update your location status and call routing preferences.
With the intergrated Sofphone phone licence all UC calls can be routed via a 3G or Wifi connection saving on expensive mobile call costs.
Audio and Web Conferencing
Mitel Audio and Web Conferencing (AWC) will provides you with a flexible, secure and cost-effective conferencing solution. AWC integrates enterprise audio conferencing functionality with Web conferencing collaboration technology. This tool will transform the collaboration and conferencing experience by providing users with reliable, flexible ways to transfer and exchange information, regardless of each participant’s location.
Mitel Audio Web Conferencing
AWC is available in two purchasable software options: audio-only or Web and audio. In both cases you would gain:
- Instant, flexible calling: Users can make an instant call or create a conference from a two-party call. They can also pre-schedule a conference call.
- Complete call control and management: Users can add and drop other call participants as well as mute, hold, or transfer a call directly from the desktop. For billing purposes, a call detail record (CDR) would provide a log of all calls including their dates, times and duration.
- Cost-effective conferencing: For ultimate flexibility and cost-effectiveness, users can customize solutions to best meet individual needs.
- Web-based collaboration tools: Users can facilitate online meetings, training, and presentations with features designed for sharing the desktop or individual applications. They can also enhance conferences to increase participation and understanding by using interactive markup tools, user polling, and video conferencing. The file transfer utility enables them to immediately share the outcome of online collaborative sessions by transmitting updated files and presentations to conference participants.
- Conference archiving: enables the recording of conference calls and collaborative sessions for playback
For more information about how this solution could help your business, contact us today on 020 33 888 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose Open Telecom
> Industry leading UK-based customer service
> Premium partnerships with all the UK’s major carriers
> 24-hour support from our dedicated support team
> Flexible installations and online real-time call stats
> Dedicated account manager and customer services representative
> Industry experts with many years’ experience
> Guaranteed to cut costs while delivering a cutting-edge service
> One itemised monthly billing service