Smart numbers are used by many businesses and individuals in the UK in order to present themselves at a national level with a contact number which is not linked in to a specific area or region. There are many benefits of using a non-geographic number that compliment this basic purpose, including the ability to re-route calls to the number on to various telephones, voicemail services, mobiles and many other options.
Smart Numbers; 0800, 0808, 0844, 0845, 0333, 0303, 0871 or any local area code.
Key benefits of our Smart numbers are
- Improved marketing control by monitoring campaigns with call logging and recording.
- Disaster recovery allows you to instantly re-route your calls to alternative destinations.
- Call recording solutions, allow you to monitor the quality of calls received within your business.
- Network based call queuing, prevents your business being ENGAGED.
- Network IVR solutions allow you to provide automated messaging to route to other departments/sites.
- Management reports (on call volumes, lost calls, answer times).
- Cost savings on inbound call routing.
- Access to all of the above via a secure web portal, allowing you to make changes and monitor quality from anywhere in the world.